Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 13: Praying for Mother

Day 13: Praying for Mother
     Today, I am PARKing on thoughts of Mother!  I am praying in gratitude for the Blessing of Being a Mother!  I am thanking God for my four Amazing Children, and praying God's Very Best for them!  I am praying for my Mother, and thanking God for her strong faith, conviction and great love!!  I am praying for my Grandmother, and thanking God for her Legacy as Matriarch!  I am praying for Mothers that weep for children lost - lives cut way too short, or hard paths chosen!  I pray for Mothers who have yet to know the joy of Motherhood - those women who long to hold a child!  I pray for Mothers that have found themselves unable to care for the children they've birthed!  I pray for Mothers that Rise Up to raise these precious children!!  I pray for women everywhere who choose to Mentor, Love, Encourage and Inspire others with the heart of God!  I thank God for His gracious creation - Mother and pray that He bless us Abundantly according to the Riches of His Glory!!
"There is Only Love"
In Spite of all the words surrounding this video, I this this song is The Heart Mother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment