Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 16: Love a Tree Day

Day 16: Love a Tree Day
     Today is Love a Tree Day, so I was eager to stop and consider the trees!!  As you can imagine, trees are not plentiful in the desert of Arizona, so today I took time to reacquaint myself with the purpose and value of a tree.  Thanks to GoodSearch, I was able to find plenty of good information!!  I was particularly drawn to a search for organizations that purpose to save, care for and grow trees; which led me to American Forests.  This organization is the oldest national nonprofit conservation organization in the country!!  They Love Trees every day!!  
     I am happy to PARK with them today in making a positive difference in our echo system!!  Please join me in contributing to the care and consideration of this Powerful Natural Resource, and don't forget to Hug a Tree today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment