Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 23: Lucky Penny Day

Day 23: Lucky Penny Day!
     Happy Lucky Penny Day!!  Our Son and I had SO much fun PARKing at Walmart this afternoon hiding shinny pennies for Random Patrons to find!!  We first requested permission from a Customer Service Manger to ensure support, which She was More than Happy to Offer.  Her only request was that we NOT place them on the floor in order to prevent safety hazards.  I had originally intended to attache each Penny to one of our PARK Cards encouraging the finder to "Trust God", however, we did not have time to complete that great idea.  It was fun to not only strategically place them, but also to observe patrons.  What we noticed was that most people were oblivious to these random pennies - interesting!  This ARK gave me an opportunity to consider my level of awareness.  Do I truly seize opportunities, or do I put things in categories of relevance...would I have gratefully delighted in finding a penny, or simply passed it by since it was "only" a penny?  What a fun day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment