Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day Five: Thoughts of Sister

Day Five: Thoughts of Sister
     Today, my thoughts are are my younger Sister, Lori!  There are eight years between us, and I did not realize how blessed I was to have a sister until I was older, married, with daughters of my own.  My Sister is a daily reminder of God's Goodness, His desire and ability to perform Miracles, and His Great Love!!  Lori lives each day from a power wheelchair as a result of Friedreich's Ataxia, a form of Muscular Dystrophy.  She is a wife and mother of two Amazing and Cute kids, and purposes her life to be independent and joy-filled!!  Since she lives in another State, we don't get to visit nearly as much as I'd like; and so, today I PARKed by sending her an email simply letting her know that I was thinking about her, praying for her, and honored to be her Sister!!  I Count It Great Joy to have and be a Sister, and cherish this sweet Divinely Appointed relationship!!
White Christmas 1954 - Sisters  

No comments:

Post a Comment